R.B.M.H.A. Tiger Jamboree
On behalf of the Rayside Balfour Minor Hockey Association, we would like to extend an invitation to participate in our Initiation Program Jamboree.
RBMHA hockey house league tournaments are sanctioned by the N.O.H.A. rules and
regulations. The manager will be required to provide HCR approved team rosters and
tournament travelling permits.
Date: February 23, 2018
Entry Deadline: January 23, 2018
Entry Fee: $225.00 per team of 6 to 9 players
(1) Payment by credit card an option at registration
(2) Registration is online only
Link to registration form http://www.rbmha.on.ca/forms/19363-Tiger-Jamboree
• Teams are guaranteed 3 cross ice games
• Snacks, movies and off-ice activities are being planned at this time
• Medals for all participants
• The tournament committee reserves the right to accept or reject any application
• Teams will receive a schedule and list of tournament rules. Teams not
accepted will receive a letter and returned check.
• For more information please contact the tournament convenor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamboree Rules and Regulations
1. All CHA, OHF, NOHA rules shall apply.
2. This is a single day event with all games being played cross-ice.
3. There will be no winners or losers and no score keeping.
4. All games will be 20 minutes continuous play.
5. All games will be played 4 on 4.
6. Teams will be divided by talent.
7. Each team will play 3 games.
8. No goalies will be permitted.
9. Face off to start the game only. No face off after goals are scored, the puck will be shot into a corner to resume play.
10. There shall be no penalty infractions. In cases where a perceived rule violation has occurred, the on-ice helper may intervene to notify the player on how the rule was violated. If the player needs to be removed for consistently violating rules, the player will be replaced immediately.